She takes things too far...Ed Sheran



Ed and Taylor
Ed Sheeran is competitive and that's one thing that he's got in common with his best friend Taylor Swift.

They might not be pictured together very often anymore, but Taylor and Ed have a lot in common and it's partly down to them considering themselves the “underdog”.

In the upcoming March issue of GQ, Ed said: “There’s an underdog element to it. Taylor [Swift] was never the popular kid in school. I was never the popular kid in school. Then you get to the point when you become the most popular kid in school – and we both take it a bit too far.

“She wants to be the biggest female artist in the world and I want to be the biggest male artist in the world. It also comes from always being told that you can’t do something and being like, ‘F you. I can.’”

With every other hopeful putting their own spin on one of his songs at X Factor auditions, Ed acknowledge that there were several musicians following in his footsteps.

“There are a lot of singer-songwriters around now. I’m not the first but there are more than before. I’m very happy for everyone to be in the same race as me, even if they copy every single thing I’ve done,” he said.

“In a 100m sprint to get a No1 album I just know I’m going to win. I don’t care who’s doing what. I just know I’m going to win. I’m going to make sure I come first.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gareth's loose hair

Nigerian Senator Owns Up To Sextape

What you need to know about the Lunar eclipse