How Meeting My Husband-To Be Has Changed My Life


 Yvonne Jegede: Celebrity Marriage Crisis Caused By Marrying For The Wrong Reasons
The Nollywood actress who got engaged to her secret lover of many years last year talked about her new status and how it has changed her life. She also revealed the likely cause of celebrity marriage crisis in this new chat with Razzle Dazzle.
See excerpts:


What has your new status changed about you?

Nothing has changed really but clearly, I have lived alone for almost all my life. Now I have someone and we live together. It is totally different. Now I am in a relationship. I have to be a wife and I won’t have to talk to the four walls of my room anymore. I have someone to share my life with. So, I have more activities around me. It makes a lot of difference. To be very honest, when you are single or live alone, it is a very lonely life. Now, I am getting to love and appreciate my new status better.
What does love mean to you?

Love is everything. Love is me, it is you and it is all of us; God is love.
Have you ever cried for love?

I have, but it was all in the past, I have since moved on.
What is the craziest thing you have done for the one you love?

(Laughs) So you expect me to tell you abi? No-o (more laughter).
Lots of your colleagues have suffered marriage breakups in recent time, what do you think is the cause?

People need to go into marriage with a mindset of for-better-or-worse and then you prepare your mind to make it work. It is not like buying a house which you can resell or a dress you can change if it doesn’t suit you anymore; it is far beyond that. When you are married, you should be ready to share your body, soul and all of you with your partner. I don’t think absence of humility is the cause of celebrity marriage crisis, I think it’s because they marry for the wrong reasons. However, there are lots of other things that cause breakups in marriages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gareth's loose hair

Nigerian Senator Owns Up To Sextape

What you need to know about the Lunar eclipse